Shoo Fly don't bother me!
Alright, I know we have ALL suffered from those flies that somehow manage to make it into your home and drive you beyond insanity...I am a victim of this terrible situation, so thanks to searching the all beloved http://pinterest.com/ we have found a solution! And it really works!
What is the magic solution to our ever annoying problem?
A plastic zip-lock bag filled with water and a penny!
Say whhhaaatttt? Yep, all you have to do is hang it outside and you are FLY-FREE! Now I have no idea how, or why in the world this works, but I can tell you I have not seen a SINGLE fly in my house or outside of it since we put these bags up, and that's proof enough for me! Sure this may not be the classiest way of doing things but hey, IT WORKS!


No comments:
Post a Comment