Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Check out *P-check*

Todays post is on someone who has had a tremendous impact on my life over the last two years. Life has been kinda crazy for me over the last 5 years and I have had some amazing people, friends, and family help get me through it day in and day out, but one person who was placed in my life has had one of the most special impacts...Brody P.. What do I think when I hear that name? I think of one of my BEST friends who has one of the most amazing personalities, someone who is always there for me no matter what, NEVER failes to make me laugh, and has the constant ability to put an ear to ear smile on my face. This kid truly has the light of Christ in him and the sweetest spirit I've seen. I have been so blessed to have someone like Brody placed in my life! I adore him and his family with all my heart and I feel so privileged to be one of Brodys great friends. And an extra bonus girls, he's quite handsome dont you think?! :) 

                                                                               


No comments:

Post a Comment