Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Luxurious Legs

Who hates shaving their legs? Cause I sure do! I haven't found a solution for the no-more-hair-ever-again look we all wish we could have BUT I did find a solution for the get-the-softest-smoothest-legs-ever! Sadly this isn't my creation, but as we all steal our "wow I am so crafty how did I think of this?!" ideas from, Pinterest has saved my life yet again. 

What do you need?
  • 1/2 C of oil
  • 3 tbs Citrus juice
  • 1 1/4 C sugar 
           *Whenever I use these measurements it makes enough for my arms & legs so make according to your desired proportion :)

Steps:
Mix all your ingredients into a bowl
  1. shave legs under warm water
  2. Rub the mixture all over your legs/arms/feet/etc.
  3. Rinse all of it off  and shave again!
  4. Rub the mixture for a second time all over and then rinse
  5. Lotion your legs and BAM!  You've got the smoothest legs ever






No comments:

Post a Comment