Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Clothes. Clothes. Clothes.

Soooooo as many of you know I have this strange obsession with never matching and always buying anything no one else would ever wear...(well anyone that I know ;) ) Its just who I am and you can hate on it all you want! But I have had a lot of people say my strange fashion choices have inspired them to try something new haha soooo I figured I would share a couple pictures of some of my favorite articles of clothing <3

My Favorite Coral Maxi with a simple t-shirt knotted at the bottom



Yes......I DID wear my Grandmas giraffe t-shirt that was 5 times too big for me to school.



This poncho....its life changing. SOOOO comfy!




Now not only does MY fashion rock but I also so kindly spread it to my best friend Brody and bought him this lovely eagle t-shirt for christmas haha and that right there on me is my favorite sweater in the whole world...I love tigers.

And there you have it....that is a VERY SMALL selection of my wardrobe haha, any who I say love who you are and don't let anyone change you! Everyone is special in there own way so let the world see you shine :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment